Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February's Book Releases

   Just like last month, I wanted to catalogue the books coming out this month. And I have to say, this is a very exciting month!! 

   I think I'm anticipating almost all of these releases. I've read Blackhearts and Unhooked and I love them!! They both happen to have pirates in them so that makes just as excited for The Girl From Everywhere. Who doesn't love a book with a time-traveling ship??


New Series/Standalones
  
   >> February 2
 


   >> February 9
 


   >> February 16
 
Riders | The Shadow Queen | The Rule of Mirrors





   >> January 23


Sequels/Prequel/Novellas

   >> February 2


   >> February 9


   >> February 11


   >> February 23


Debuts

   >> February 2
 


   >> February 8


   >> February 9



   >> February 16


   >> February 23



What are some of you most anticipated releases of this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...