Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Book Releases


   It's been quite a while since I've really started blogging again, I forget I had started this monthly feature of sharing what books release for the month. I decided to bring it back but this time, I will only be sharing diverse books since that's what I want my blog's focus to be on from now on.




(The titles are linked to Goodreads)

New Series/Standalones

≫ February 7

≫ February 14 


  



≫ February 15




≫ February 21







Sequels/Prequel/Novellas

≫ February 28





Debuts

 >> February 7



>> February 14




≫ February 21 

 




≫ February 28

 



   There's so many wonderful books releasing this month and I want them all!! I'll actually be reviewing a few of these before they release like The Education of Margot Sanchez and Dreamland Burning.

   I'm currently reading Wintersong and it's turning out to be a book I never thought I was dying to read! By the rate it's going (and I'm halfway through), it'll be part of my top ten favorite books this year. It's that feeling you get where you just know it'll be a book hard to beat.


What books are you most looking forward to in February?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...