Monday, November 4, 2013

Nanowrimo!

    So I have decided to participate in Nanowrimo guys.

                          What is NaNoWriMo? 

(The following is taken from Nanowrimo!)

   National Novel Writing Month happens every November! It's a fun, seat-of-your-pants writing event where the challenge is to complete an entire novel in just 30 days. For one month, you get to lock away your inner editor, let your imagination take over, and just create!
   That means participants begin writing November 1 and must finish by midnight, November 30. The word-count goal for our adult program is 50,000 words, but the Young Writers Program (YWP) allows 17-and-under participants to set reasonable, yet challenging, individual word-count goals.
   In 2012, over 300,000 adults participated through our main site, and 80,000 young writers participated through the YWP.
   
   So this is my first time joining. And I've had this big story idea that I've been wanting to write. It doesn't have a title. But I think I just created the synopsis but, who knows, I might change it later.

   Here it is:
   A war has been raging on between the kingdoms of Filissa and Hiralind. An attempt to put an end to the feud ends with an arranged marriage proposal between the vampire princess, Lucille Sassetti of Filissa, and the lykan prince, Adam Rayner of Hiralind. The only issue is they despise each other's species.
   The summer before they are to be wedded, the princess is to spend her time getting to know the prince and live with him. But will that be possible when they are constantly bickering and at each other's throats. Then, there is also a girl, who won't let go of Adam, and Lucille can't stand the sight of her. 
   Will they live to see their wedding?

   Well, what did you think? I know it's kind cliche with the vampires and werewolves hating each other thing but I always had this idea stuck in my mind. I just want to let it out and see what people think. Oh and add me as a buddy, my username is karina4. Look me up and feel free to comment your opinion on my story.

Peace out,
Karina Romano :D


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...