Monday, November 18, 2013

My Very First Musing Monday

Hosted By: MizB at Should Be Reading

So I've never done any weekly memes since this is my first time blogging. But what the hey! Let me give this a try.

If you want to join in on Musing Mondays, this is for you.
Here it is:





Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! • Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

   Since this is my very first time doing this, I will muse the first four bullet points.

                                    My Musings:

     1)Describe one of your reading habits

A bad reading habit I have is whenever I find a really boring part in a book, I tend to skim it. Sometimes I end up confused so I go back once I finish the whole book.
2)Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
Just yesterday I ordered Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins, Onyx Opal and Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Chosen At Nightfall by C.C. Hunter, and Escapement by Ciara Knight :)

 I know that's a lot but I couldn't resist. Especially with all that money in my credit card that I got for working over the summer.

This is nothing but sweet deliciousness full of hotties ;) I swoon for Kai.
I can't wait to have them in my shelf next to my copy of Obsidian. Daemon, Daemon, Daemon... What would I do without you? There is no one that can compare to him. *cough* Kaidan.
So sad this series has ended. But thank god she is going to write Della's story. We get to see Lucas again ;)
This is the only one of all the books that I ordered recently that I haven't read yet. So I'm really excited about that :D :D :D
3)What books are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
THE FIERY HEART!!!! By Richelle Mead
Oh my god! It comes in a couple of hours. I haven't even pre ordered it. Guess I'm going to buy the e-book while I wait for the printed copy. Cuz' hell no am I waiting for it to arrive while the whole world is fainting over Adrian.
I'm really excited about this but worried too. Richelle Mead did hint that it was like Shadow Kiss from the Vampire Academy Series. Be prepared with your tissues and your tears ladies. You know it's coming. A major twist probably. 
4) Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or readings (or the industry) that gets you ire up? Share it with us!
Sometimes when I finish a book and I have to wait a while until the next book comes out, my desire to read that book just fades away. It's like I got bored waiting and I moved on. I wonder if it's just me :/

I think I've ranted long enough for now. I going to go buy me my e-book copy of Fiery Heart ;)
Until next time.
<3 Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...