Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Book Covers of 2015

   It's that time of the year where we go nuts with our Top Ten's book lists!!! This is my third year participating and I always have fun choosing the books to feature. Even though it can be hard...

   Top Ten of 2015 is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks On Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!

   The event is for five days in which there will be five different topics and will be mostly about 2015 books like the best covers, best book boyfriends, etc.


Today's topic is: Best Book Covers of 2015

P. S. I haven't actually read Frozen Tides, Hidden Huntress, Court Of Fives, and The Winner's Crime yet...

   It's funny because I loved the covers for The Girl At Midnight, The Wrath and The Dawn, and The Heir but I disliked them!! I guess that's why they say you shouldn't judge a book by the cover. But I do it too much. 

   If the cover doesn't interest me, I won't bother picking it up. If I love it, then I'll read the summary. But if the summary doesn't pick my interest, then I probably won't ever read it.

   I guess they're both important but I still think the cover is everything. I'll admit that some of my favorite books don't have the prettiest of covers, which makes me sad.

What are some of your favorite covers of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...