Monday, December 21, 2015

Top Ten of 2015: Best Books I’ve Read in 2015

   It's that time of the year where we go nuts with our Top Ten's book lists!!! This is my third year participating and I always have fun choosing the books to feature. Even though it can be hard...

   Top Ten of 2015 is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks On Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!

   The event is for five days in which there will be five different topics and will be mostly about 2015 books like the best covers, best book boyfriends, etc.

   Today's topic is: Best Books I’ve Read in 2015



   Not in order because that's too hard. But I think my top 2 are definitely An Ember In The Ashes and A Court Of Thorns and Roses!! 

   Choosing my favorite books of this year wasn't exactly hard given the fact that this year was a bit of a let down. There were books that I gave 5 stars because I think they deserved it. But there were other 5 star reads that just sparked something in me.

   There were two books (Frostfire and The Bronze Horseman) that I gave 5 stars to but as I read each series, my love for them went down so I decided not to include them. It's sad that it can actually happen.

What are some of your favorite books you've read this year?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...