Friday, January 24, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #1


Hey guys, this is my Feature and Follow Friday post! This weekly meme is hosted by two different blogs, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This is a blog hop, a way to find and follow new blogs.

So this is my very time doing this since I barely started last year around October last year. This meme is here for everyone to be able to get their blog out there and get more followers!


You can follow me by using any one of the options over on the right sidebar. (Preferably Google Friemd Connect or Bloglovin'.)


This weeks Question:

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?


     1. The One by Kiera Cass           2. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins 
                             

       3. Reborn by C.C. Hunter     4.White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
                                                                
                                     
                                           5. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

-Karina

10 comments:

  1. New follower here! http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2014/01/guest-blog-post-and-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower via gfc!! White Hot Kiss is such an amazing read! I absolutely loved it! i cannot wait for The One, Sweet Reckoning, and Don't Look Back! Great picks Karina! :)

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I've heard of many of these books, the only one I have for review is DON'T LOOK BACK, which looks interesting! I hope all these books end up being as good as you hope!!

    Thanks for stopping by The Hiding Spot today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following over at YA Society! I'm counting the days till I can get my hands on The One. Such a great series. I'm definitely going to check out Don't Look Back because I love the Lux Series and her writing style. Thanks for sharing!

    Peace & Love
    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Reckoning is on my list too. I really like this trilogy and can't wait to see how it all ends.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    Following you via GFC

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love-hate relationship with Kiera Cass books but I'm curious as to how it will end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOoh nice! I can't wait for Reborn either! And Don't Look Back is catching my eye! Purely because its JLA and it sounds like a good kind of thriller!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really curious how Don't Look Back will turn out. It looks real great!
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm following back via GFC and Bloglovin.

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to all of these! I haven't started any of these series yet due to my review pile, lol. I'm really excited about the Sweet Evil series. Have the first one ready to go on my Kindle!

    New follower by GFC and bloglovin' :D

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...