Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #1



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine  which showcases books we can’t wait to get out hands on.

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins



Release Date: April 29, 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen
Synopsis from Goodreads: 

It’s time. 



Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.


I need this baby NOW! (I'm not kidding) I've been waiting a really long time. The teasers are killing me. It's sad that it's the last book. It really blows. I'll never read about Kaidan or Anna :( This book is probably the MOST ANTICIPATED book of this year. I need me my Kaidan. Oh how much I love him. Why can't he be real? WHY?! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this series have been on my reading list for what feels like forever, really hope to get to it soon! Great pick, thank you so much for sharing!
    And welcome to Waiting on Wednesday, I can see it's your first time! Very nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first book. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get your copy soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series! Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh. I'm so excited for this one, it's not even funny! Great pick!! Thanks for stopping by my WoW post!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...