Friday, January 31, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #2

This post is hosted by two different blogs, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for everyone to be able to get their blog out there and get more followers. Links are below for you to look at other blogs, follow them, and link your own blog!

This Week's Activity:


Time for Book Spine Poetry again! Take a picture of your book spines spelling out something epic.


 I've never done Book Spine Poetry so bear with me because mine will be crappy.



If I should die


After daybreak,

When the night whispers,

The Raven Boys 

Asunder, 

Sweet Peril,



                                 



                                  Once.


Leave a comment and tell me what you think and leave a link to your poem :)


4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice!!! Starting to feel bad that I added words to mine so that it makes more sense! But oh well! Still had fun doing this one! Think this second one's a lot better than whatever I did the first time!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your poem it's really nice :) I have made a book spine poem with added words before- I think for Bout of Books (maybe?). It's nice to see different interpretations of the same challenge.

      Delete
  2. I really like your poem- it's great. This has been a fun activity to participate in and read. I hope you have a great weekend.

    I am a new Bloglovin follower by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...