Friday, March 7, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #6

This post is hosted by two different blogs, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for everyone to be able to get their blog out there and get more followers. Links are below for you to look at other blogs, follow them, and link your own blog!


This Week's Question:

 Recommend some of your favorite back-list books - books that are at least a few years old (I’m thinking 5-10 years old rather than classics)


This are some of my earliest first books that I ever read and they made me fall in love with reading. And they are old. But I've got to warn you Switched and The Goddess Test were a little slow but they get better, just give them a chance. You'll love them (at least I hope you do :).






7 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!! I've read nearly all these myself! Switched is still on my TBR mountain and I've never heard of Leaving Paradise, but it looks like a contemp and those aren't my reads, so they don't tend to be on my radar! But excellent picks otherwise!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hush, Hush and Vampire Academy have been on my TBR forever. Hope I get to them soon. Great picks! Now following you via GFC and Bloglovin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I forgot that Vampire Academy is that old. I only read it last year, so it still feels so new to me! Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love VA so much I'm a little turned off that they did the movie...
    Great choices!
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list. I've been wanting to read The Goddess Test for a while. Sounds like a really cool series.
    Thanks for stopping by. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book choices! I have read most of them! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed back via Bloglovin :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower =) I LOVE The Goddess Test! I cant believe I didn't think to put that on my F&F. I really need to read Hush Hush. Great Post!
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...