Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

    Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and e-books!

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!!

   I know I've been completely slacking this month on my blog. It got busy with this being Thanksgiving week and my sister coming home to visit.

   I haven't been visiting blogs as much as I'd like to. I think I need to make a schedule because there's way too many blogs I'd love to see but not enough time. I also want to start scheduling posts so that it's not as stressful!! That's something I hope I can start doing especially since December will most likely be even more busy.



E-books:



   TRUTHWITCH!!!! It's finally all mine!! 

   I completely freaked out when the publicist sent me an e-arc because I thought I would just have to wait until it came out like a normal reader. But I'll be start it very soon as well as Underwater.



   I got These Shallow Graves from Random House, which I didn't expect since I hadn't requested. But I hope to read it soon because people have been saying that it's amazing.

   I am BEYOND excited for all these Harper Teen books. Front Lines was the very first book I've gotten from Harper Teen that I've requested so that's an accomplishment for me!! I got sent Sword And Verse by Epic Reads and I was completely fangirling!!! I'm already reading and loving it.

   I got a second package that had Shade Me, which I requested, and it had two other books that was a surprise.

    Then, to my utter surprise, I won The Girl From Everywhere from Heidi's newsletter giveaway!! It's one of the 2016 debuts I've been super excited for!!



   



Still Free!



Big Thanks To:
Tor Teen
Epic Reads
HarperTEEN
St. Martin's Press
Random House Children's
Sky Pony Press
Heidi Heilig
Macmillan Children's Publishing Group

What did you guys get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...