Sunday, January 3, 2016

January TBR

   Last year, I may have had a horrible reading slump but it's a brand new beginning. I want to start off fresh and read more books in 2016.

   One of my biggest reading goals is to focus on the books I already own so half of my TBR this month is books that have already released!!


   (P.S. I just added Poison Study because I'm a bookish brat that couldn't leave it out!!)

   I'm currently reading The Orphan Queen right now. I haven't had time to get into it but I really hope to love it this time around. I started reading it before it was released but I just didn't like the characters and it didn't seem to grab my attention. But I want to finish it this time and find out what the fuzz is about the ending that seems to leave people needing a support group!

   I was also gifted with The Raven Boys a long time ago. Again, same story like TOQ, I started it but I wasn't into it. It seems like back then it wasn't so popular so I didn't know much about it. But everyone keeps raving about this series so I want to give it a try.

What are you guys reading in January?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...