Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Goodness Of January Releases!!!


   I thought since this year is full of so many amazing books coming out, I thought I'd highlight a bunch of the YA books coming out for each month like some form of catalogue. Of course, these aren't all the books coming out in January but I don't want to create a gigantic post that will bore you guys

   Without further ado, I give you all the book releases!!


(The titles are linked to Goodreads.)

New Series/Standalones

>> January 5
 





>> January 12



>> January 26




Sequels/Prequel/Novellas

>>January 5



>>January 12



>>January 19



>>January 26



Debuts

>> January 5



>> January 12



>>January 19



>> January 26






What are some of your most anticipated books of January?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...