Sunday, June 5, 2016

Vote for the Books I Will Read Next Month!


   I'm super excited to be joining the Make Me Read It readathon, hosted by Val from The Innocent Smiley and Ely from Tea & Tiles, which takes place in July 9 - 16. I joined last year but I failed miserably so I hope to do better this time!!



   It's a bit deadly to allow people to choose my TBR since I'm such big mood reader. But it's a risk I'm willing to take since it's so much fun not knowing what I'll read for July!

   And see I wanted a mix of both YA and NA books, I made two polls. One for each... And I'll be picking either the top 2 or 3 from each poll with the highest votes.

   Please only choose 4 books in each poll!!


Young Adult Options
P.S. Not all the books in the picture are in the poll. I just couldn't decide...









New Adult Options










Are any of you also joining in this readathon? Have you read any of the books on my polls?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...