Monday, June 27, 2016

Top Ten LGBTQ+ Books I Want To Read in 2016


   It seems like I've gone into a mini hiatus and that is because I am currently in Minnesota visiting my sister for a week. Then I'll be back home and ready to post regularly again.

   I was super stoked that this Top Ten Tuesday was a freebie because I actually made this post before realizing there was a freebie so the timing was perfect!!



*Note: Captive Prince is NOT a YA novel.

Coming Soon...





Already Out...





   I actually only own Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe, When The Moon Was Ours, and Captive Prince

   And I have Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda checked out on my Overdrive library but I probably won't have time to get to it since it's about to expire. Though I will most likely check it out again because I am dying to read it!!

   I'm really excited about Of Fire and Stars since it's a fantasy and I feel like there's very little LGBTQ+ books that are actually fantasy. The majority are contemporary and it's a genre I don't read that often even though I'm trying to change it up.

   I'm also really REALLY excited for I'll Give You The Sun. It was one of those books that I've heard people talk so much about but I've never read the summary.

   I also really love the sound of Timekeeper! A bit worried because it's steampunk and it's not my most favorite genre to read but it's still fantasy so I'm still going to give it a chance. 



Have you guys read or heard of any of these titles?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...