Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Most Anticipated Releases (For The Second Half Of The Year)


   I've realized I haven't done Top Ten Tuesday in such a long time and I could NOT pass this one up because that topic is just perfect!! It's always exciting to see what everyone is excited for and it's fun adding more books on Goodreads even though my TBR is already so big, which is okay! 

   The more the merrier...

Warning: So many !!! (But I can't help my excitement)


  • Infini by Krista and Becca Ritchie: I absolutely LOVED Amour Amour when I read it last year and it's turned into one of my absolute favorite New Adult novels ever. Highly recommended and I'm super excited for this companion novel that's about Nikolai's younger brother who's also in the circus!!


  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff: I'm completely over the moon excited over this one. I'm actually lucky enough to have gotten a copy a couple days ago. But I could not exclude it. I'm dying to read it and I have a couple books to get to before I can read it. And the wait is going to kill me!! Especially with what I've been hearing already!!!

  • Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole: Eeeep!!!! I'd love to assemble a team to go on a "must acquire this from Simon Schuster" heist. I want it NOW!
  • Bound by Blood and Sand by Becky Allen: I actually read the summary for this just yesterday after seeing the cover so many times. And holy wow!! It sounds so damn good. I can't even express just how excited I am for this!! It sounds like it has everything I love in a fantasy... Desert world. The main character living in an oppressive world. Magic!! One can only hope that there's also romance! 😎

  • It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover: Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors EVER!! And she's one of my auto-buy authors. I'll love anything she writes. Her books have always successfully pulled me out of a reading slump. And I love the synopsis and that cover!!
  • Ever The Hunted by Erin Summerill: Can we just talk about how this is one of the most stunning covers of this year?! Just look at it!! Completely amazing and the summary is just as good. I've been dying to read this since the beginning of this year.



  • Nemesis by Anna Banks: When I had previously finished an Egyptian based YA novel, I was immediately dying for another one and someone had told me about Nemesis. I actually already had it on my Goodreads but I had no idea there would be Egyptian mythology! And that just boosted it higher on my "Must Read As Soon As Possible" list!!!
  • Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst: Again with one of the most stunning covers of this year! Love typography and the female silhouettes!! Too gorgeous to handle and even more excited to read this F/F fantasy which we don't seem to get enough of. We see so many F/F in contemporaries but I have yet to see them in fantasies, which is my favorite genre to read. I'm also reminded of Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon when I see this cover <3 <3.
  • Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes: I couldn't leave this one out!! I know I haven't read the third or fourth novel in the series but I LOVED the first two books. And I know who's on the cover and I'm dying for this book to come out so I can binge read!


What are you all highly anticipating for the second half of 2016?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...