Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Covers Of 2013

                     
                                           Click here for more info. and join in.


Today's topic...        BEST BOOK COVERS OF 2013


                               1. The Elite by Kiera Cass




2. The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter


3. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout


4. Goddess by Josephine Angelini


5. If I Should Die by Amy Plum


6. Through The Zombie Glass by Genna Showalter


7. Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield


8. Splintered by A.G. Howard


9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman


10. Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi



-Karina<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...