Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 4: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013


Thursday, December 26th – Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 (MUST be from a book released in 2013 and from a book you’ve READ in 2013)

Today's topic...                     Best Book Boyfriends




(In no particular order) (This list may look exactly the same as my best couples list but hey I can't help what I love)
   
   I may have broken some rules but I'm new at this world of blogging and I just had to. I had to choose guys from books I've read in 2013. So I may not have read some of these books for the first time but I have read them this year. There is the loophole guys :D

   For each guy, I'm going to pick a quote that I loved hearing coming out of there sexy mouths. ;)
   

  1. Maxon<3  
                  The Elite by Kiera Cass                 
"At least I can know for certain that, for one brief moment of our time together, you and I felt the same thing." Oh how I love when I he said it. It was so cute and sad at the same time. Maxon is so innocent and I find it adorable. He is so different from other guys because everything is so new to him. He doesn't have experience with girls and he's innocent, which I think is refreshing. He's a total gentleman and I'm mostly into bad boys.


2. Lucas <3
Chosen At Nightfall by C.C. Hunter
“I became blinded by what I thought I needed to do. I was wrong. I was stupid. But not for one minute did I ever stop loving you. And that's why I deserve to be forgiven.” Lucas is such a moron but I love him and I wish I could meet him. He is so sweet but he is a werewolf and I love how he relies more on instincts when the full moon nears. The way he changes is so sexy.


4. Jack<3
Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
“The first priest I find, I'm goan to marry you. I'm all in, peekon.” I just love his accent and I wished he was real. I love his protectiveness of Evie. There's something about him that makes me adore him. He's full of manliness. I really hope they get to him before it's too late.


5. Kaidan<3
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
"I'm tired of living like in not alive. I'm bloody sick to death of it. I want one night to be alive. With you." Kaidan was probably the first boy to make me swoon. I really wish he was real. I love how jealous he gets when he hears about Kopano and Anna. I love his freaking British accent. And the fact that his sin is lust. It makes it more sexy. The way he teases Anna and his urges towards her is so hot.


6. Daemon<3
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
"You'd be blessed to have a child of mine. Admit it." I've been loving Daemon since the first book even when he was a jerk to Katy. I wanted to smack him when he would say something mean to Kat but at other times, he would just make me laugh. He is so cocky and arrogant and full of confidence, especially when he had condoms ready.


7. Travis <3
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
"I've never been so clear about anything in my life. I turned around, made my way to that room you were in, and there you were. Nothing else mattered. I didn't even know if we would make it out or not, I just wanted to be where you were, whatever that meant. The only thing I'm afraid of is a life without you, Pigeon." Travis is probably the most biggest playboy I have ever made. He has a big temper that can ruin things at times and he gets jealous a lot and really easy. I don't know what I would do if I met him. In the book, I did fall in love with him but I think in real life I would be repulsed by him. I can't figure it out.


8. Luc<3
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers
As a mortal-as this person, all I’ve ever been is part of you. As wrong as I know it is, I don’t think I can live without you." Luc was just pure hotness (he's not pure. Lol) and I love him. His mind is really funny like when he said that Frannie is adorable or cute when she's mad. I loved when he kissed Frannie when she was asleep. I know that was kind of creepy for him to do but I still liked it. It makes me wonder what he would have done, had she not awoken ;)


9. Dante<3
The Collector by Victoria Scott
"You are beautiful, Charlie. You're so beautiful, and I can't believe I let you think you weren't." It's people like Dante that reassures me that people are capable of changing. I love how he got jealous when he saw Charlie kiss Blue and how he went to pull her away. I love how he has those urges to be with Charlie in every way and when he saw her in that night gown. I can't wait to read the next story. He's so sexy :D


10. Loki<3
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
"Can't we just sit here and look longingly into each other's eyes until you let me kiss you?" At first I didn't like Loki or I didn't really pay attention to him because I love Finn. I was sad and frustrated at Finn for not fighting for Wendy and I just moved moving. So I continued the books and I realized how much I liked Loki so much more than I did with Finn. I didn't want to admit it but it was there. He can be arrogant and really funny at times. I just wanted Wendy to kiss him when she was with him in the room alone. Also I wanted Loki to not let Wendy leave the Vittra castle and pull her in his arms like he said he would. God I love him.

-Karina<3          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...