Monday, December 23, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Books I've Read


Today's Topic...



BEST BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2013


1. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

(The cover of the first book)
Now I don't know whether this would be cheating but I can't just put the first one because I read all of the books this year. Plus Daemon is so swoon worthy ;)


2. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

This book was probably my most anticipated book of 2013. Nothing but sweet yuminess. Ohh Kaidan and his sexy sin... What would I do without him?


3. Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Mass

I have no idea how I found this book but I'm sure glad I did. It was the first time reading about assassins and it was refreshing.


4. Crown Of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass

This is the sequel to the book above but I fell in love with this series even more. So really this book should be my number 3 but oh well. I'm too lazy to switch them. :D 
P.S. The ending was heartbreaking.


5. Chosen At Nightfall by C.C. Hunter

I was so sad to see this series end and I wish we could have gotten more scenes on Lucas and Kylie but oh well. I can't freaking wait for Della's story.


6.Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I just love all her books. Jen is like the book goddess. Kyler oh god he is so smexy <3


7. The Elite by Kiera Cass

This is the second book in the series of The Selection. But I put the second book because for some reason I could not get into it. It wasn't bad but it felt dry to me. I'm so glad I read the sequel because now I want to read the last book. I fell in love with Maxon in this book. As for Aspen, he was boring in the first book but I think I like him a little bit now. I didn't like how it left me hanging man.


8. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

When I read it the first time I didn't like it. It was mainly the beginning that felt like it was dragging. So I had to put it down and I picked it up later. I ended up falling in love with it and Jack<3


9. Endless Knight by Kresley Cole

This is the sequel to the previous book I listed but I just had to include it (like had to had to :D) I'd be insane not to have it on the list. This book did insane things to me. It was so steamy for a YA book but not too graphic like an adult book and I loved it. Now I'm stuck between Aric and Jack. I love them both. I now it's a love triangle and people are tired of them. But trust me this is a good one. Don't miss it.


10. From Ashes by Molly McAdams

For those who have read Molly's book called Taking Chances, this is so much better, like it won't cause you to need therapy. It's heartbreaking at times but it's not as bad. (lol) I loved Gage except his name because that's the name of my school and it was kinda wierd. But I thought he was super sexy and I wanted him to beat the crap out of Tyler.


That's it...

************************
Gosh it broke my heart to leave out the rest of the amazing books that deserved to be on this list.. But that is how it is. But even though it's over...

Other Books I loved<3






-Karina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...