Thursday, October 30, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #20

   Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.

Question of the Week:   

What books would you give to newbies in your favorite genre? - Suggested by Take Me Away...

I absolutely love YA Paranormal reads so I would definitely recommend The
Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She's such a writing machine and she's so good at the romance genre. I just adore her writing style and the way she makes her characters snarky and I can't get enough of it. Everyone needs to experience reading her books. For me, she's become an auto-author. I will read her books whenever they come out. I wouldn't even care to read the summary 'cause I know I'll like it.

Have any of you heard of her? Or read her books? Drop a comment below...


You can follow me by Google friend connect or bloglovin' or Twitter.










This is totally unrelated but there are two current giveaways that I have on my blog. You're welcome to enter. Just be aware that it's US only.


8 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of great things about the Lux series. I have it on my kindle. I need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... well, I read the first book in the Lux series and didn't love it, but I guess people enjoy different things! It definitely seems like I'm the odd one out though - I've seen tons of great reviews! I added you on Goodreads :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lux series as well although I haven't read the latest 2 books. Have a great weekend!

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the entire LUX series and loved it. Have you read the Hush Hush series? You'll love that too if you haven't. Already following on GFC, G+, and Bloglovin' so I added Twitter.
    Laura :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the Lux series! The books were so fun!
    Sarah
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was already a BL follower, so I added you on Google +.
    My FF
    I don't read much YA, but my daughter does. She loves YA paranormal & dystopian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love JLA's work. She is amazing and I bought Cursed and Don't Look Back without reading the description because she's the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Lux series! So good, and yeah, I'm sad that the series ended! Old follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...