Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #8

   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!

I haven't done this so I'm going to showcase the books I've gotten over the past couple of weeks!



Won:

The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Signed!)
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
I Want it That Way by Ann Aguirre (Signed!)





   A poster from The Lunar Chronicle Series 
and a pin-button with a mirror on the other side.


Gifted:

Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper
Legend by Marie Lu
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Signed!!)
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Signed!)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
A Breath of Snow and Ashes










(A bunch of swag that I also got)

For Review:

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (ARC)
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)

Netgalley:


 Etiquette Espionage by Gail Carriger
Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Melt by Selene Castrovilla


Bought:

Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Signed!!)
Doon by Corp and Langdon
Compulsion by Martina Boone (Signed)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon



Big Thanks to:
Jessica from A Great Read
Valerie from Stuck in Books
RT Book Reviews
Epic Reads
Anna from Open Books
Eunice (My Bookish friend)
Harper Teen
Spencer Hill Press
Little, Brown Books
Atria Books
Last Syllable Books


*Note: This might seem like a big tremendous pile for me but all of this are things I got during September and October. I never did a Stacking my Shelves so I just combined it all.

9 comments:

  1. Lots of goodies!! I hope you enjoy them!! How did you get so much swag? So awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many! Share share share haha love you hun enjoy your books
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing books! I love The Lunar Chronicles and Divergent series, but can't wait to start the Outlander series.
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing HAUL! I hope you enjoy them!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awesome wins and lovely swag! I have Cinder, caved a while ago since everybody seems to love it, still have yet to read it though. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at this haul of books and swags! It is awesome to receive/be gifted books from so many great people. You have lots of great books to read. I am currently reading Scarlet and really enjoying it. You have some books here that I definitely need to pick up as well. Happy reading! :]

    You can check out my STS HERE

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got so many books, it's not even funny. I want all! I hope you enjoy them :)
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great haul! I need to reread Graceling sometime soon... Hope you enjoy all of these!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous, what an amazing haul you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...