Wednesday, December 24, 2014

{Day 4} Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Boyfriends


Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Rachel from Reading YA Rocks, Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader

The event runs for five consecutive days, the last week of the year. Five days of some of our favorite lists and we invite ALL of YOU to join in on the fun and share your lists with everyone too!

Today's Topic:

Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

1. Roth (The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout): I loved him in the first book and in the second book I know he acted weird but I didn't doubt him. He just had me at "awee" at the very end. "TeamRoth"

2. McKale (See Me by Wendy Higgins): I usually go for the bad boys but there was just something about him that just attracted me. And at the end when he gained confidence!! *fangirling*

3. Seth (The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout): I absolutely love him. Even though he was idiot in The Covenant series. But I'm just a sucker for bad boys.

4. Ronan "Rock"(See Me by Wendy Higgins): I know I'm cheating by choosing two characters from See Me. But I loved him too. He can be a bit stupid when it comes to matters of the heart. But he's so confident and bold.

5. Newt (The Maze Runner by James Dashner): Okay so maybe I crushed on the character from the movie. But I'm reading the book and I love him. It counts and I adore him.

6. Kaidan (The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins): It's Kai!!!! I'm such a fangirl when it comes to him. Reading about him just gives me goosebumps. I can't wait for his book. <3

7. Death (The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole): He's absolutely gorgeous and so sex-inducing. Super jealous and wish I was Evie. (Okay so maybe I was pretending to be her.)

8. Carson (Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout): He's such a sweetie. But I picture him looking like a bad boy. He drives a motorcycle so he has the look.

9. Cole (The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter): Man candy!!!! That's what comes to my mind when I describe him. Always.

10. West (Pushing The Limits series by Katie McGarry): I never ever thought I would fall for him. I didn't like him in the previous book but I love him now. He's so sweet and sexy.

Funny I think my list of boyfriends consists mostly of bad boys!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY for Seth! I included him as well. Really want to read more of these books. I'm way behind on my JLA reading.

    Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I haven't read any of these books but they sound delightful. Happy Christmas and here's a link to my top 10:
    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/day-4-top-10-book-boyfriends-of-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want Jayce Lightwood =d from Cassandra Clare's City series

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen West on a lot of lists today...Well deserved, though, don't you think? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen the Maze Runner movie. The series was only okay, but I would still like to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...