Friday, December 26, 2014

{Last Day} Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015


Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Rachel from Reading YA Rocks, Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!


This is so hard to narrow down. It's probably the hardest topic to choose from because there's just so many books that are coming out. 

Today's Topic:

Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015



(In no particular order. That's too hard.)

1. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole: This has been one of my most anticipated books for a quite a long time now since I finished the second book in this series. It's just so addicting.

2. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins: I am really fangirling over this because it's in Kai's point of view. His point of view is going to be like no filter at all. But I love it!!

3. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout: It's quite sad because The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout is ending. But I'm super excited to see who Layla ends. But it feels like this series just barely began.

4. Invaded by Melissa Landers:
I barely read the an excerpt to this and it just left me hanging. I loved the first book and I love me some aliens.

5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I love her current Throne of Glass series. I can't wait to read this too!!

6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: THE COVER!! It's plain but intriguing! And I love books that have royalty in them :)

7. The Heir by Kiera Cass: I was so happy when it was announced that The Selection series is having more books. I definitely want to know how this will play out.

8. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking: I absolutely loved her Trylle Trilogy and I can't to see this because it takes place in the same world.

9. An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: I don't know much about this one but I want to read it because of that gorgeous cover. It makes me think of Egypt and pyramids so maybe it does take place there.

10. Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Sexy policeman. That's all I have to say. I love this New Adult series. And I love all of JLA's books.

5 comments:

  1. So many of these are on my list - cannot wait for the 2015 goodness!

    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
    Enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen, ACOTAR, and An Ember in the Ashes also made my list! Frostfire is another one on my TBR, but not on my list :( I'd love for you to visit my blog to see what I listed, too!

    - Barbara @ My Bibliophile Mind Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also super excited for Dead of Winter and A Court of Thornes and Roses! I have a feeling 2015 is going to be a great year for reading =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Ember in the Ashes in on my list as well!

    Ronnie @ Paradise Found

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to The Heir as well. Here are the 2015 Releases I'm looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...