Wednesday, December 3, 2014

{Waiting on Wednesday} Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, where we get to talk about upcoming releases that we're highly anticipating.

This Week I Chose:

Fall With Me

Release Date: March 31st, 2015
Publisher: HarperCollins (Avon)

Summary from Goodreads:
Eleven months ago, bartender and weird-shirt-wearing extraordinaire Roxy and Officer Reece Anders had a one night stand. Well, kind of. She’s been in love with him since she was fifteen, and he wishes that night they shared never happened. She’s sworn him off forever, but the past and future collide, forcing her to rely on the one man who broke her heart not once, but twice.
Her best friend since birth has been in a long-term care facility since he became a victim of a hate crime years ago, and the person who put him in there is out of prison and wanting to make amends with him and Roxy. She’s not sure she has room for forgiveness in her and when she begins to receive frightening messages and is on the receiving end of escalating violence, she thinks she knows who is to blame. The man who already destroyed one life already.
But Reece isn’t convinced. The threats are too personal, and even if Roxy doesn’t believe him, he’s not willing to let anyone hurt her. Including himself. He’s already messed up more than once when it comes to Roxy and he’s not going to let history repeat itself.

Why I'm Waiting:

   I am literally dying for this book!!! This is the fourth book in the Wait For You series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She's my favorite author in the whole wide world. And I know I didn't quite like Stay With Me as much but I am still looking forward to Roxy's and Reece's story. I quite loved them in Stay With Me.

   It's also a bonus that Reece is a police officer!!! <3 <3 I am already in L O V E. Hot police man is coming our way soon!! Ahhh!! Why can't I have it now?!?! I'm crossing my fingers that they will have arcs of this at ALA Midwinter since I'm going.

   My only pet peeve is that cover. It's not ugly but it doesn't match the other books. And it's going to be printed as a mass market paperback. I hate those formats!! *Sigh* Oh well. At least the words won't be affected.

3 comments:

  1. This was my pick as well. I hope we get our hands on it soon. here' s mine

    I also have a $30 amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have been enjoying this series a lot. I think the third one was the best so far, and I'm really excited to see this next pair! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW: The Conspiracy of Us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...