Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and e-books!

It's been like two weeks since I've done this but since I am on a buying ban, I've decided to do this monthly. Unless I get loaded with a bunch of books all at once but I doubt that will happen! 



 
Scintillate by Tracy Clark | Goodreads
Deviate by Tracy Clark
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach




I was freaking out when I got Fall With Me. I had requested an arc from the publisher. And since it releases the 31st of this month, I thought I wasn't going to get one. But I got a freaking finished copy!!




I got this complete trilogy during the A Cold Legacy Twitter chat and since I joined in late, I thought I wouldn't win. They were giving away 5 sets of The Madman's Trilogy and one set of Under The Never Sky Trilogy. When they announced the 5 winners first, I was bummed. But then right after, they announce that I won this!! 








A Big Thanks to:
Avon Books
Little Brown Books, Novl Newsletter
St. Martin's Press
ARCycling
Veronica Rossi
The Fantastic Flying Book Club
YA Bound Book Tours

22 comments:

  1. I didn't know Instinct was out. It looks like you got some amazing books this week. I hope that you love all your new books. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not but the publisher sent me a finished copy. And thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Nice additions this week! I wound up with an eARC of Fall With Me this week and devoured it. So good. Even if it did freak me the hell out. I loved the Under the Never Sky trilogy and Falling Into You. The second book in Jasinda's series is actually my favorite though.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most certainly is creepy!! I'm almost done with it already :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul this week, enjoy your books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and our 16 Blogoverary Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, awesome haul! So many great books! I still really want to read Under The Never Sky Trilogy so bad. I've heard great things about it!! I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've been wanting to read it too and I was happy that I got to win it :D

      Delete
  5. I loved We All Looked Up and I have really got to read the Under the Never Sky series soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I hope I like it too. But for some reason, I feel like it's going to be pretty predictable :/

      Delete
  6. Wow, lots of pretties added to your shelves this week! I hope you enjoy them all.

    Thanks for stopping by The Book Hookup! (Also, in case you don't check back there, make sure you dig into The Wrath and the Dawn soon. That book is phenomenal!!! ♥)

    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope to start it soon!! I've heard a lot of good things about it :D

      Delete
  7. I liked the Under the Never Sky trilogy. And, I'm going to read Positive. It's been nominated for next year's Illinois Teen Book Award. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I hope I enjoy it too as well as Positive. And that's cool that it was nominated since I come from Illinois :)

      Delete
  8. I seriously envy you. You get so many books! Can I be you, please?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol. It may seem like a lot but most of these I got throughout the month. And now I'm just searching for Amazon for good freebies :)

      Delete
  9. The Under the Never Sky series is one of my favorites ever! I enjoyed This Night So Dark. Definitely excited for Fall With Me! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a terrific week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I hope you enjoy Fall With Me when it comes out :)

      Delete
  10. We All Looked Up is also in my TBR list, and Under the Never Sky is one of my most fave series ever. I hope you enjoy it and all your other new books!

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Under the Never Sky. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to love that series and I haven't even started it. I hope to get to it soon :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...