Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Blog Title and Link!

   I've finally decided to change my blog's name, link, and it's design since I wasn't enjoying the old one that much. And now I have to change so many links on all my social medias. My blog is still in construction so bare with me.

   I was messing around with the design all day if you didn't notice until I finally decided to make it a sea theme.

   Now I have to change the links of my reviews from the tab since they still link back to my old blog link. Not going to enjoy that since there's like 80 reviews there. And my reviews on Goodreads also link to my old blog as well.

   I'm going to change my rating system and blog button to match my new design and who knows what else.

   My Old Link: http://karinaswatchareading.blogspot.com/
   My New Link:http://areaderunderthesea.blogspot.com/

I hope you guys love the new look!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You done an amazing job with the theme <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was worried people might not like it lol <3

      Delete
  2. Oh Goodness! How adorable is your blog theme! I can't believe I wasn't following you before. But I am now :) I'll see ya around Karina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you. I'm glad you love it. And thanks for the follow <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...