Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #3

   This post is hosted by two different blogs, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for everyone to be able to get their blog out there and get more followers. Links are below for you to look at other blogs, follow them, and link your own blog!


This Week's Question:

Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week (or just a link if they have no button). Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.

Vilmas Book Blog
(Isn't that a pretty button?)
My blogger pick is Vilma from Vilma's Book BlogI've heard of Vilma because she's the assistant of Jennifer L. Armentrout, which is a job that I would kill for. I would die if I was Jen's assistant. She's my fav. author.

  So I'm still discovering many blogs and I've recently found her blog and I love her blog site. The design is pretty and it's so organized. I read a couple of her reviews and they are really interesting. I love the fact that she has quotes in them. It makes the book more appealing. The very first review I read of hers was Frigid by J. Lynn and that's when I was hooked. She also has a page full of book recommendations, which seem to to be full of interesting books that I've read or books on my TBR list. So far she has most of my similar tastes in books that I love to read.




19 comments:

  1. Hey, I am a new follower via GFC and bloglovin' , I hope you have a fab weekend!
    my #FF: http://jordypaigebooks.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering there's 8 inches of snow outside, I'm definitely feeling your blog background! Enjoy your weekend!

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I love snow but I am tired of it snowing too much.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Karina. New follower here. I didn't know Vilma is Jen's assistant. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha so maybe being JLA's assistant wouldn't be the best idea. We like you alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing that author's name around, but haven't actually read any of her books yet. Guess I'll have to check her out. Happy Friday!

    New follower via GFC

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice! This is a new to me blog! Love JLA too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Haven't heard of Vilma's Book Blog. I'll check it out!
    New Bloglovin and G+ follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the visit! Followed back via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog hopping through.
    New bloglovin follower; would appreciate a follow back.
    My FF
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say hi!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy FF! Interesting choice. That blog is new to me and so is yours! I'm a new GFC Follower.

    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally
    http://mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-and-follow-friday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick I'll have to check her out. I'm following you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree - I'd kill for that job! Following by GFC and Bloglovin'. Thanks for visiting my My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting Annette's Book Spot. I'm a new follower via Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll check out that blog. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow Vilma too :) Thanks for stopping by. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I'm a new follower on GFC, Bloglovin and Google+. I will appreciate if you want to follow me back.

    Geybie's Book Blog (www.geybie.net)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...