Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #5

This post is hosted by two different blogs, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for everyone to be able to get their blog out there and get more followers. Links are below for you to look at other blogs, follow them, and link your own blog!



This Week's Question:

Change the Plot. If you could, what book would you change the ending or a plot thread? Go ahead and do it...change it.



SPOILERS FOR WHITE HOT KISS!!!


   So I just finished White Hot Kiss and I FREAKING loved it!! Now the ending is a whole different story. It brought tears to my face and it sucked. I hate cliffhangers and Stone Cold Touch doesn't come out 'til this upcoming fall :( I would change the ending because I don't like that Roth fell into the fiery pit of hell and supposedly died. But wait, he's a main character and a love interest for Layla. THAT should make it obvious that he's not dead and he will get out of the fiery pit of hell (that is the only way that demons doe, but it's not completely death for them because they don't die. It's like they're being tortured continuously. At least that is how I picture it.) but we never know. Anyways, I would change that Roth is still safe and with us. And that Zayne had confessed to Layla about his feelings for her. I don't like that she found out through Roth.










5 comments:

  1. I too just finished this yesterday. While not happy about the ending, I at least feel very confident Roth won't be there forever. All those little clues we had at the end. Plus...it's book 1! Why introduce us to this hunky demon and then take him away? So yeah, definitely feel like he'll be back.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliffhangers. Ugh. This is why I like reading book series after all the books come out. :)

    New BlogLovin' follower.

    Jessica @ Tales Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Not reading your post because I haven't read this book. I really need to read Armentrout's books.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get and read this books so I skipped your answer, no spoilers for me!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been debating this one - so I read your answer just because ;-)

    hmmm...sounds interesting. Still adding to my TBR haha

    Jessi
    http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/02/feature-and-follow-12-plot-change-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...