Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3

   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!

  For those who saw my previous last two Stacking The Shelves, you might be wondering what happened. I'll tell you what happened. I got over-hauled. Get it. Not sure if that's a real word or not. Anyways... My TBR pile is way too big now and I can't afford it to get bigger; not that I bought any of those books because they were given to me for free. It's like I won the lottery.

For Review:

I got an e-arc copy of Perfected from Entangled Teen. I've been wanting to read this. I'll admit that I barely discovered the book and so I haven't been waiting forever for it like some people have. And it comes out July 1st and I already have it :D

1 comment:

  1. I want to steal the dress, haha. I've heard of it, want to read it, but I'm not in a hurry to. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...