Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feature and Follow #21

   Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.

Question of the Week:   

Craziest thing you'd be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) - Suggested by A Great Read

This is a toughfy (Yes, I know that's not a real word). Give up a stack of my books or give up reading for one month just to read that an arc. There's really
nothing I own that's sentimental to me that I would give up. I could live without my phone so I guess that would be it but that's not crazy so...

I'll chase the publisher to give me that book.



You can follow me by Google friend connect or bloglovin' or Twitter.










This is totally unrelated but there are two current giveaways that I have on my blog. You're welcome to enter. Just be aware that it's US only.



Win a signed copy of WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L. Armentrout








6 comments:

  1. I do not think I could give up reading for a month, haha reading is my passion...but chasing down the publisher heck yes count me in!!
    Old follower ;)

    My FF
    xx Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha chasing down the publisher would probably be exhausting but worth it.Nice blog Btw
    New Follower :) Here's my F.Fhttp://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/2014/11/follow-friday3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd totally chase down a publisher if they were within driving distance! Haha! Great answer! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the authors I love are in the US :-( ;-( . .love this though!
    Old Follower.
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-lets-get-hopping/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that gif was great. I might chase someone down....I'd have to think about that one ;)
    www.thebookcove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really funny and great answer :D! I'm new GFC follower.
    My FF: http://books-are-my-life-silvy.blogspot.com/2014/11/feature-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...