Thursday, August 14, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #16: I'm a Featured Blogger!!

So excited to be one of the featured bloggers for this week's Feature and Follow Friday. Hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

The Interview

1. When did you start blogging?

   I started blogging on October 27, 2013 but I had created it before. But I consider this the official date since it's when my first post was published.

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

   Connecting with authors and talking to other bloggers about bookish stuff. And getting the books earlier to review them.
3. What type of books do you mainly blog about?

   I blog about YA, New Adult, and sometimes Adult books. The genres I have reviewed so far have been paranormal and contemporary. But it's mainly YA paranormal books.

4. What is your favorite book(s)?

   This is probably the hardest question any reader can get. But I think I'm going to with The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins. But I love any book that Jennifer L. Armentrout writes. She writes the best romance books ever!!!

5. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging? 

   Talking with authors. I love chatting with them and I squeal when they reply back to me. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity especially Jennifer L. Armentrout. But I have also enjoyed talking to readers that have the same interests in books like me.

This Week's Question:

Suggest a question! We need questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?

My question would be... If you were to be stranded on an island, which book characters would you choose to be stuck with?  Another question could be... Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill? 


You can follow me by Google friend connect or bloglovin' or Twitter.












23 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured. It is wonderful to find like-minded individuals and I'm glad you are part of the book blogging community :)
    Old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! Congrats for being featured. You might already know this, but I am an old follower.

    Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Thanks for filling in! Great questions, especially kiss, marry, kill.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that meeting / talking to authors has been the best thing since becoming a book blogger. Old follower :)
    Peggy @ The Pegster Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting featured..I am your old follower both via GFC and Bloglovin..:)

    Here's my FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I love your questions! I'm excited to answer any of them shall they be posted as FF questions. I'm an old twitter & google+ follower, new GFC & bloglovin follower.

    Here's my FF - Zi @ Ziru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being a featured blogger! And your questions are very intriguing, it would be nice to answer them :) Old follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured! It'll be interesting to do the marry, kiss, cliff tag! I've seen it on YouTube and it seems quite fun.

    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I am a new GFC follower. Congratulations on being featured! Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being featured. The Kiss, Marry, Kill suggestion is a good idea, I look forward to doing that one.

    Old bloglovin follower, new GFC and Twitter follower.

    Natalie @ Natalie Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your feature. Kiss, Marry, Kill is really fun I'm interested to see how it would work on a blog. I usually see it as videos.

    Happy FF! Old Follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the feature! Love your suggestions :)
    I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being featured! Always exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being featured! I am a new Bloglovin follower!

    Kat @ The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being featured! I had the same question: Kiss, marry, kill! I always play that game with my bookish friends and think it would be so much fun to answer!

    Old follower via Bloglovin' and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on being featured! Ohh I love the kiss, marry, kill question, that would be so much fun to do!

    Old follower, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the Feature!!

    And nice questions!!

    New follower on GFC :)
    -Kayl @ Kayl's Krazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh I love Kiss Marry Kill! Congrats on being featured! New follower via Bloglovin'! Have a great weekend!

    Here's my FF!
    http://bubblyandbookish.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-follow-friday-7-suggest-question.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  19. New follower! Congrats on the feature :)
    My FF: http://givemethebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! Congratulations on being featured! I love your questions, especially kiss, marry, kill...
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)

    Alie M

    My FF: http://recovering-daydreamer.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-and-follow-Friday-featured-blog_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on being a featured blog! Great questions too! New follower on twitter and bloglovin :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this question.
    New follower via GFC
    http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-and-follow-13.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...