Thursday, August 28, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #17

   Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.


Question of the Week:

Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with - Suggested by Escaping Within Pages

   This is kind of a trick question because there are a lot of female heroines that
I'd like to trade places with. But only because of the hotties. Most of them suffer through a lot. Especially in a lot of the Paranormal books that I've read. Truth be told. I'm not sure if I'd like to switch lives with them. But if I had to choose, I'd trade places with Avery Morgansten from Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

   I feel like I'm in a similar position as she was. The only difference is that she overcame her demons and she had real friends and someone to be with. She's stronger and smarter. I think I'd like to have some of her qualities. But I hate that her parents are cold-hearted. But in the end, she found a new family to appreciate her. Also she was not afraid to stand in the spotlight and be herself. She was really outgoing before her "incident." I wish I could have been like her in high school.


You can follow me by Google friend connect or bloglovin' or Twitter.








11 comments:

  1. Ohhh Avery is a GREAT pick! I wouldn't mind being in Avery's place I mean she has one of the hottest book boyfriends EVERY! Happy reading! =)
    Here's my F&F http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a grt choice..:)
    Old Bloglovin and GFC follower

    My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Jennifer Armentrout's books, but I haven't read Wait For You yet.
    New GFC and bloglovin follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Armentrout books are awesome. Her characters have so much heart and she writes such great plots. Nice choice!

    New GFC Collower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm learning about so many characters I need to meet today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Jennifer L Armentrout is a fab writer but haven't read Wait For You yet. Really like your reasons for picking her though.
    New follower
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. I've not read Wait For You but it sounds really good.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great pick! And we get more of the series soon, too! Which is just great! Existing Bloglovin' follower! Here's my FF! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Wait For You! Cam is absolute perfection, and Avery grows so much throughout the course of the book. Great choice!!! I can't wait till Stay With Me comes out!

    New Bloglovin' follower!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also traded places with one of Jeniffer Armentrouts characters!! Hey I am a new GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...