Sunday, February 15, 2015

Book Boyfriend Alphabet Challenge

  It sounds exactly like you read it. Basically, you have to write down the very first book boyfriend that comes to your mind when you reach the letter. And you have to do it in under 2 minutes.

   You can choose how you want to go along with it. It can be YA, NA, or Adult books (Or all three). And it can be of any genre. You can decide to just do YA Contemporary or just pure randomness. Have fun with this!! And you can worry about writing the book/series of the characters later, you can just write their first name first.



A - Aiden from The Covenant Series

B - 

C - Carson from Don't Look Back

D - Dimitri from The Vampire Academy

E -

F - Four from Divergent

G - Gage from From Ashes

H - 

I -

J - Jasper from Twilight

K - Kaidan from Sweet Evil

L - Lucas from The Shadow Fall series

M - Maxon from The Selection

N - Newt from The Maze Runner

O - 

P - Patch from Hush Hush

Q - 

R - Roth from White Hot Kiss

S - Seth from The Return

T - Thomas from The Maze Runner

U -

V -

W - Will from Divergent

X -

Y -

Z - Zayne from White Hot Kiss


That's it for this challenge!! Let me know in the comments below if you decide to try this and leave a link to your challenge. I would love to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...