Thursday, February 5, 2015

February's TBR Thursday!!

   TBR Thursday is a meme I created so that it could help me keep track of the books I want to read for the month. And just help me cross off TBR books that are advanced reader's copies and books that are just collecting dust on our shelves. On the last day of every month as part of my monthly wrap-up, I will recap how I did (Books read, reviews posted, and my Top Three books of the month.)








That's it for my TBR of this month!! Be sure to check back at the end of the month, I will have my monthly wrap-up and you will see how I did with all of these books. Comment down below if you have read any of these books. What do you think of them?

4 comments:

  1. A very nice group for the month. Armentrout is one I'd like to give a read one day. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you definitely should. She's one of my favorite authors ever!!

      Delete
  2. Jennifer L. Armentrout is one productive author. She is quite a good one also. I'm impressed :D

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...