Wednesday, February 4, 2015

{Waiting on Wednesday} Scorched

   Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, where we get to talk about upcoming releases that we're highly anticipating.

This Week I Chose:

Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Release Date: June 15, 2015
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Series: Frigid, #2
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Pre-order Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository

Add To Goodreads


Sometimes life leaves a mark. 

Most days, Andrea doesn't know whether she wants to kiss Tanner or punch him in the gut. He is seriously hot, with legit bedroom eyes and that firefighter body of his, but he's a major player, and he never cuts her any slack. 

But when her life spirals out of control, he's there for her. The only problem is, no one else can save her... only she can save herself.

Why I'm Waiting:

   I absolutely loved the first book in the series. And loved Tanner and Andrea's relationship. This is just going to be so much fun!! And duh, I have to read it 'cause it's another JLA book and I always enjoy her writing.

   Also I really love that pretty cover. And Tanner seems to be like another one of those bad boys and the synopsis says that he has a firefighter body. I love sexy firefighters!! 

   June is way too far away :'(

   131 days away!!! Nooo!


5 comments:

  1. Haven't seen this one yet. The cover is so pretty. I might need to add this to my TBR :]

    Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Frigid yet but I love JLA. I own it I just haven't got around to it yet =/ The cover is so lovely!
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! I didn't enjoy Frigid as much as I was expecting to... I found I love all of JLA's YA books, but her NA's are a little 50/50. I'm on the fence with Scorched: I'd like to try it, but since I didn't love the first... arghh! I'm not sure! *sobs* I'll see how I feel closer to the release date :D Hope you love it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would read JLA's grocery list.

    Maybe not, but I love that woman. Her books are so great. I can't wait till this comes out!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...