Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Wrap-Up


   This month has been crazy in terms of receiving books.

   If you saw my previous Stacking The Shelves post, then you will know that I won 61 books. It was a complete surprise and before I knew that I had won, I had like 48 unread books. But now summoning it all up, it's 109 physical books. And I have around 60 e-books that I have also not
read.

   Shame on me. 

   But that's exactly why I'm on a book-buying ban you guys. I'm only buying 9 books and that's because they are sequels to series that I really love. That's it. Especially since I'm attending ALA Midwinter which started yesterday. I'll be going to the exhibits today and who know how many books I will acquire!! It's just a complete and utterly big pile of books.

   January Books I Read:



 Frostfire by Amanda Hocking | Goodreads
The Maze Runner by James Dashner | Goodreads
Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott | Goodreads
An Ember In The Ashes | Goodreads
The Glass Arrow by Kristin Simmons | Goodreads

January Reviews:

Top Three:

   This is something new that I will be doing on my blog now. I realize that when it's the end of the year, it's so hard to choose my top ten books of the year. So I figured that doing monthly top three's would help to narrow it down.

1. An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
2. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
3. Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott



That's it for my monthly wrap up. Are there any of these books that you have read or been wanting to read? Comment down below with what you thought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...