Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #4

   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!

Won:

Recently, it just feels like I'm being watched by leprechauns with all the luck I've been having in winning books. I guess it's a perk when reading books and reviewing them ;) Anyways, I finally have THRONE OF GLASS!!!! Well, I confess, I already read this and the second book. I just haven't had a chance to buy the paperback (I only had it as an e-book) but now I have it. I entered the Goodreads giveaway contest and I was one of the lucky 20. And good timing it was since I received the arc of the third book in the series, Heir of Fire and I'm going to re-read the first two books to refresh my memory. I can't wait!!! 

For Review:

Thank you so much to St. Martins Press for sending me this. I can't wait to start reading it. This is going to be my first Rainbow Rowell read as I have not read Eleanor and Park, Fangirl, and Attachments. Hopefully, I'll enjoy this one and go on to read another of her books 'cause I heard they are pretty awesome :)





Netgalley:

Thank you to Little, Brown And Company for sending me this via Netgalley. This sounds so intriguing so I can't wait to get started on this!! But I found out that this is the second book in the series and I'm not quite sure if I have to read the first book to understand this. 

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy all of your new books!! I hope you continue to win more books!! <3

    -Jess

    Stacking the Shelves #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Eleanor & Park and Fangirl, so I'm pretty keen for Landline even though I don't really read much adult. But ohhh she's such an epic writer. Cannot get enough. x) And I'm SUCH a fan of Sarah J Maas! I hope you love Throne of Glass!
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 of these are on my to-read lists. I actually have landline and I am Mission but I still need to get to reading them. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...