Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #7

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, where we get to talk about upcoming releases that we're highly anticipating.

The Return by Jennifer L Armentrout

Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: February 2015

Summary from Goodreads:
It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody – which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to “puree”. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of an ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

Why I'm Waiting:

This is how I feel about this book... Another Jennifer L. Armentrout!!!! I'm so there!! And it's going to have Seth from the Covenant Series as the main character. Oh dear :D
SETH!!! I love him so much... And The Return will be a New Adult book and it has Seth in it. Those two combinations so fit together. It's going to be super duper hot.
I don't think any words are necessary to describe how BEYOND excited I am for this to come out.

7 comments:

  1. I love your post. So funny. I'm ashamed to say I haven't read the Covenant series or anything else by this author but I do intend to.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this authors books yet but I've heard so many amazing things. It's just that I'm so skeptical about hype surrounding books. I read Eleanor and Park after all the hype and it really wasn't all that in my opinion :/. But I am craving a really amazing paranormal romance so maybe I should just go for it XD.

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    Claire (Confessions of a Dreamer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am looking forward to this one as well. I'm hoping that Seth gets the treatment he deserves. I love his character so much. I understand your excitement.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sexual tension! it makes the best kind of book :) Great book!

    Nemo @ Blame it on the books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read anything by this author, but I'm looking forward to trying one of her books. I'm all for sexual tension and mythology!

    Thanks for sharing! Here's our Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read her books before, but I've heard so many good things I might just give them a try. Great post!

    Keely @ ireaditandwept

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL love the gifs. But yes they do portrait the anxious feeling of wanting to read this one. very well ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...