Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Fifty Shades of Grey Official Movie Trailer is here!!!

   It barely aired this morning and I have no idea what to think about it. Well actually, yeah do. It freaking yummtastic. And yeah I know that's not a real word but still, it describes this movie trailer pretty well for me. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. And I've read the whole trilogy. So I definitely liked what I saw. I saw my perfect Christian Grey. And the actress playing Ana isn't that bad either 'cause I know people were freaking out over her looking too old to play the part. I hate how people are already criticizing the movie like always before it comes out.
   Enjoy the movie trailer!!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...