Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #6

   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!


    I got more swag this week as well. I don't think I will be buying any more books as my TBR list is stacked. I have so many books that were gifted to me or that I won. And I'll be busy but I will also be entering college this upcoming fall that I won't have time to start my books :( Hopefully I can read some here and there. I'll probably read a couple over my winter break as I get a full month. SCORE!! But alas, summer break has not finished and I'll get to some books.

                   


  *Big thank you to A.G. Howard, Gena Showalter, and Michelle Madow for the awesome swag. I heart your books :D*

8 comments:

  1. I like your swag. The Queen of Zombie Hearts looks amazing. I hope you love it.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay for Unhinged bookmarks! A.G. Howard is one of my favouritest authors of ever. I'm SO excited for Ensnared! I'm on a bit of a book-buying-borrowing-requesting ban myself, just till I get my TBR to a manageable size. ;)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the swag, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek I LOVE Gena Showalter she is an amazing author! Love all the swag :)

    MY Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHH. A. G. Howard swag! I so need to get onto that, though I have to buy the international stamps. Love the swag! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaay for Swag! I love getting things like that in the post!

    The Unhinged bookmarks are so pretty!

    Thanks for sharing & have a great week! :) xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for pretty bookmarks! Good luck with your reading :) Hope you can find the time during the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some awesome swag! Especially those A.G. Howard signed bookmarks! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...