Thursday, July 31, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #15

   Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.

This Week's Question:


What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.

   Well this is kind of funny since I live in one of the biggest cities in the U.S. and that would be Chicago. So I'm just going to cheat my way out of this question. And there are plenty of landmarks here and one of them is the Biograph theater. 

"It is notable as the location where bank robber John Dillinger (Public Enemy #1) was shot by FBI agents after watching a gangster movie on July 22, 1934."

You can follow me by Google friend connect or bloglovin' or Twitter.

                                   

6 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting fact about Chicago history, Karina :) Thanks for sharing.
    I'm a new GFC follower. Have a fantastic Friday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really interesting. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Chicago's a great city too (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..This is so interesting..:) I wish to visit Chicago someday.. :)

    New Bloglovin follower

    Here is My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fact about your fun fact: I live near the city that John Dillinger is from. Isn't that weird?

    Nice blog!! New follower on GFC!!

    Kayl @ Kayl's Krazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Chicago, too!
    I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...