Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #7

   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!

For Review:
   I know I said I was going to lay low on the books since my TBR is super huge but I've been wanting to read this book for quite a while. And it has been quite a while since I requested it on Edelweiss and Simon Pulse barely accepted my request.  And this book my fellow friends is Compulsion by Martina Boone.
Won:
   I technically don't have this on my hands since it has yet to arrive. But I won this giveaway from Jennifer L. Armentrout's website. It was a contest called 12 days of Daemon Black. And I so happened to win it the fourth day. Lucky me to be one of the early winners because I got a hardcover version of Opposition, Lux: Beginnings, and Lux: Consequences. All three books are by Jennifer L. Armentrout. And lucky me again because Opposition isn't out yet, it comes out August 5th and I get to be one of a few lucky people to read it first only if it arrives on time. I've been waiting for quite some time now. So hopefully it arrives soon, very soon like today because I am getting very anxious for it to arrive.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. It's always nice to get something you want. I hope it arrives soon, the Post Office can be a pain at times...Waiting....Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that a great price to win, congratulations!

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul! Congratulations on the win, that's amazing! I love that series, even if I don't like the new covers. I hope they arrive soon! I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Compulsion looks really good! And I haven't read any JLA yet but I plan too since everyone loves her!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win. The Lux series is awesome.

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win! I absolutely love the new covers. I hope you enjoy them.
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning! Compulsion does indeed sound really good. I have visited one of those old plantations last summer and I can totally see that is works as a creepy setting! Happy reading Karina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to catch up with the Lux series, only read the first, wasn't my favourite, but I did enjoy it. :) Happy reading and congrats on the wins! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors on the Compulsion cover is absolutely gorgeous! It sounds amazing also.

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...