Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #1

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

My Teasers:


Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"He silenced me with a kiss that reached a deep place inside that both thrilled me and frightened me. When he kissed me, it was like he was reaching for my soul." pg. 264
"You haven't been smiling much. I missed it, so I decided to reward you for doing it." pg. 265 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...