Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Wrap Up


   March wasn't really my best reading time period. I was in such a reading slump. I just haven't read the perfect book. I read ACOTAR and An Ember In The Ashes and they were sooo GOOD. No other book has met my expectations like they did. I did find some interesting books but they aren't that memorable. 

   On the good side, I haven't broken my book buying ban!! It's been getting
harder though. I keep going on Book Outlet and Amazon. It's just two hurtful. But I made a promise to myself, I would only be buying four specific books only.

   I hope I do better with my reading next month!! Wish me luck :)

Books I Read This Month:



March Reviews:


Favorite Book of the Month:

   I know I do a top three, but Nowhere But Here was honestly my only favorite book that I read this month. It's quite sad. But really hard to find your perfect book to read.


What did you guys read last in March? Have you guys read Nowhere But Here? Are you dying to read it? Tell me all about it in the comments!!


2 comments:

  1. Nowhere But Here is definitely on my TBR list. I only managed to read 4 books last month. I'm in a bit of a reading slump. Hoping to change that in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo!! It's been like that for me this year. I really hope it goes away :/

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...