Tuesday, January 27, 2015

ALA: My Most Anticipated Books

Books I'm Anticipating:

   These are books that the publishers have already stated will be at ALA. And I'm hoping of getting a copy of these.




   Books With No Covers Yet:
  • Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
  • Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid

Possible Book Appearances:

   These are books that I added because on the Edelweiss site it tells you the publisher's marketing plans for that specific book. And they will say, "extensive galley distribution at librarian conferences," or "featured in (publisher) booth." I could be wrong so don't really take my word for it. But I'm creating this to kind of help me see the possibility of which books might be there.

HarperTeen:





PenguinTeen:
 



4 comments:

  1. I'm also going to ALA this weekend. I made a similar list of books to look out for based of of upcoming publication dates, but I wish I had a better idea of what was going to be there. I'm super pumped that ACOTAR has been confirmed!! Maybe I'll see you around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! Hope to meet you at the blogger meeting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I didn't know you were going. I hope we meet :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...