Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking The Shelves


   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!

   It amazes me how many books a blogger gets!!

Won:

  • An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. ARC

I'm really excited for this one. I was actually lucky enough to win this on Goodreads!!

Gifted:

  • A Wounded Name by Dot Hutchison. ARC
  • Invisible by Dawn Metcalf. ARC

   I actually got these two through ARCycling which recycles new or old arcs. And totally free for bloggers who are actively reviewing books on their blog.

For Review:

  • Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz

   This a hardcover finished copy that was sent to me by the publicist. It doesn't come out until February 10. I didn't request it and so unfortunately it will most likely go unread for a while since I've never read the first book in this series. But I do love that cover.


Big Thanks To:
Penguin Teen
ARCycling
Michelle from St. Martin's Press

25 comments:

  1. Omg You got An Ember in the Ashes! I requested the book. I'm hoping I get approved. Enjoy your books :)
    Here's MY STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, all of these have such pretty covers! I keep seeing everyone mentioning An Ember in the Ashes but I know nothing about it myself D: I'm definitely going to have to check it out!
    Happy reading ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how it was for me at first and then I looked it up :)

      Delete
  3. I hear great things about Ember in the Ashes. I also have a copy of Rebellion for review! Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you won An Ember in the Ashes. Soooo jealous of that! That book is one of the most highly anticipated books for me. I hope it's as awesome as it looks/sounds!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently reading it and it's as epic as everyone says!!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the win! I'm super excited for An Ember in the Ashes :)

    Happy Reading!

    New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of books here! Hope you enjoy them all :)
    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! An Ember in the Ashes is one that I've been seeing around a lot lately and it sounds so amazing! I've been meaning to pick up Extraction. Hopefully I do that before the sequel comes out! I hope that you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to pick it up too so that I can read the lovely sequel :)

      Delete
  9. You are very lucky, indeed! I've been dying to read Ember!!!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great books this week! An Ember in the Ashes is one I'm really thinking sounds good.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god. Ember is so so good, you're so lucky that you won it! I'd highly recommend reading that one immediately.
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Wounded Name is on my TBR and these other three look good as well! congrats on your win! Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...