Friday, January 2, 2015

My Chosen Books for January's TBR Thursday

   I said that I would tell you all the books that I will read for this month's TBR Thursday. Right now I chose the 2015 arcs that I currently have. I know I said that TBR Thursday would be about reading books that have been on my TBR pile for a while but I want to make arcs a priority for me; therefore, there's only two books that have already been released.

Here they are:

Currently Reading:


   I know. I'm crazy!! I'm reading three books at once. But right now my priority is Frosfire because it comes out January 6. The publisher sent it to me in an exchange for a review. Once I finish it, I will finish The Maze Runner. I'm almost halfway in already.

  And since Outlander is such a big book (627 pages and the words are small), I decided to take breaks for every 100 pages I finish. I've already read 196 pages in it. It's really interesting but WAY too long. I might not finish it for this month but I will try!!!

To Be Read:

    These are all arcs as well. The first I will read of these will be Dream A Little Dream since it comes out January 6. Then Salt & Stone (2/24), and Kissing TED Callahan (and other guys) (4/15).


Tell me what you think. Are any of these books on your TBR? 
Have you heard of them? Comment down below!!

Here's the Introduction post for TBR Thursday if you missed it. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...