Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Movies I'm Looking Forward To Seeing

   I just love going to the movies especially to see the book to movie adaptations. Those are always the most fun for me!! I have composed a small list of movies that I will be most looking forward to seeing on the big screen. Just stay in mind that these dates may change and they might not be final. 




Release Dates


January


The Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death - 1/2/15

Taken 3 - 1/9/15

February

Fifty Shades of Grey - 2/13/15
The Duff - 2/20/15


March

Cinderella - 3/13/15
The Divergent Series: Insurgent - 3/20/15


April


May

Pitch Perfect 2 - 5/15/15


June

Insidious: Chapter 3 - 6/5/15
Paper Towns - 6/5/15
Jurassic World - 6/12/15


July


August

The Fantastic Four - 8/7/15
Sinister 2 - 8/21/15


September

The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials - 9/18/15


October


November

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 - 11/20/15


December

To Be Determined
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Fallen
Wicked Lovely

Also these are the only movies that I know I want to go see so far. There may be others that may interest me, I just need to see the trailer. If you know of any other film that's releasing this year and is not on the list, you can comment below with the link to the trailer...

5 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for Insurgent and The DUFF!! Loved the trailers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the trailers but I'm bit disappointed that The Duff trailer doesn't seem to be following the book so much :/

      Delete
  2. You hit me real hard there. OMG, now I am going to start fangirling!!! I'm so excited for 50 shades, insurgent, The DUFF, and woman in black 2! 2015 is going to be a great movie year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to see Taken 3. I loved the first two. I usually wait until movies are out on DVD to watch them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...