Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #10


   Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves; books you buy in physical stores or online; books you borrow from friends or the library, gifts, and  e-books!

Bought:

  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  • The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
  • The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd 
  • Scintillate by Tracy Clark
  • Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
   I bought The Scorch Trials by James Dashner since I'm already reading the first book to it and it didn't have that yellow circle that says "Soon To Be A Major Motion Picture." Don't you guys hate when the book has that. It absolutely bugs me as a reader.

   The rest of the books, I bought during the black friday sale on Book Outlet. They sent me a $10 coupon for free. I got 4 books for like $4.99. That was just to pay for shipping!! It was crazy!

Won:


  • Kissing Ted Callahan (And Other Guys) by Amy Spalding. ARC
  • Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier. ARC

For Review:


  • Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott. ARC
  • Frostfire by Amanda Hocking
   I already read Frostfire. The publisher sent me a finished copy before it's release in an exchange for an honest review. Here's my review: Click Here.


   Big Thanks To:
Scholastic
Fierce Reads
St. Martin's Griffin
NOVL, Little, Brown Books

20 comments:

  1. Ooh, The Madman's Daughter is really good! So is Salt & Stone. I read Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) this week and liked it. It was a nice read.

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me more excited!! I hope I like them too :)

      Delete
  2. Great books for you this week! Frostfire is on a lot of lists this week.I hope you enjoy your new books!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/stacking-shelves_10.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salt & Stone! I want to read that one! If its good, let me know :) Enjoy your books!
    Here's MY STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'll let you know when I finish it!! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the win! Those are some fantastic books. I hope you enjoy them :)
    Here’s my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! The Madman's Daughter is on my TBR, hope you will enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! I mostly enjoyed Shepherd's debut series - A Cold Legacy was pretty good, maybe my favorite of the three, but eh. Frostfire was great! I also have Kissing Ted Callahan, Dream A Little Dream, and Salt & Stone. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I hope you enjoy your arcs too :)

      Delete
  7. I'm reading The Maze Runner series to my kiddos right now. We're enjoying it! The Vincent Boys was my first Abbi Glines book & I was an instant fan. Enjoy your haul! Here's mine ~ https://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/stacking-the-shelves-13/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading The Maze Runner as well.

      Delete
  8. I loved The Madman's Daughter and it's sequel. Hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have Salt & Stone! I'm so jealous! I'm dying to read it and it's one of my favorite YA series. The Vincent Boys is great too. I read it when it first came out and it's one of my favorite Abbi Glines series.

    Hope you enjoy all your books!

    My STS: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2015/01/stacking-shelves-7.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me more excited to read The Vincent Boys. I've been wanting to read it!

      Delete
  10. Nice haul this week and congrats on the wins. I really need to get a copy of The Vincent Boys. I feel like I'm the only one who still hasn't read them yet. I hope you enjoy all your new books.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And your not the only one. I bought to start reading that series lol.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)

Diversity Spotlight Tuesday: Latinx Books

   Now this is a feature that just speaks to me especially since I mostly read books by marginalized authors. And it's all I want to ...